Monday, November 16, 2015

M E AINT EUROPEAN




ME            AhNeeY             Aleph-Noon-Yod
ah-NEE                 אני          [ANY à MY]
ROOTS: ME, the objective case of the first person pronoun, is also me in Latin, French  and Spanish. The IE “root” me includes MINE, MY and MYSELF. Below, one sees how misleading  it is to have an “Indo-European” root for such a universal word.
אני AhNeeY is the first person pronoun in Hebrew; the only difference is that    אני AhNeeY is the "I" or subjective case, not the objective ME (which it resembles).  In the famous words of King David, "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me." (Psalms 22:2) -- the "me" (the usual first-person objective pronoun suffix) is  -ני Noon-Yod / NeeY.  A standard nasal shift is required (נ Noon/N to M);  a standard that Eurocentric scholars did not extend to Semitic.
Should a form of Pre-Hebrew prove to be the elusive Proto-Earth or “Mother Tongue,” anti-Semites will officially be Mother Haters. 
In the mongrel, mess called English, there is no connection between first-person singular and plural pronouns "I" and "we."  In the pristine, primeval language of Eden, "I" is  אני ANeeY,  and "we" is אנו  ANOO (see "NOSTRATIC") .

BRANCHES:   אני ANeeY  sounds more like  ME than does Arabic ana (I). Gondi (Dravidian, west of Calcutta) also has ana for the 1st person subjective pronoun (I).  It appears  that  the pronoun being subjective or objective is less important  than the person (first, in this case.)  The  first person subjective pronoun in simple past is the suffix   - י -eeY  (Yod).  The Mohawk (American Indian) ME (objective pronoun)  is I:i.  In Mohegan “I” is neah, while “me” is n or ne. “We” is neanuh (like the formal “we”, אנחנו ANa[K]HNOO), while “our” or “us” is the suffix –nun.   [PVR]  Albanian na is “us,” the reverse of  אנו ANOO (we) in Edenic. More 1st person plural pronouns at “NOSTRATIC.” 

AM and AINT contain the element mi (Anglo-Saxon) which is a first-person pronoun. Moi, the French “me,” is a nasal shift from  אני AhNeeY.  Nous, the French first person plural pronoun ("we") , sounds like אנו AhNOO (we).  Finnish  (not IE)  “me” is minua. The “we” of Finnish too is also like אנו  ANOO, me. 3rd person is just a plural form of ME.
 Im is a first person suffix in Irish; n is the "my" prefix in Piro (an Arawakan language of Peru).
More versions of "I" around the world that echo the nasal-vowel of the Edenic first person pronoun are: end (Yoruba), mi (Gaelic), mu (Igbo of Nigeria), na (Korean), ngo (Cantonese), ngi (Australian Aborigine), n, nau (Basque), ni (Uto-Aztecan languages),   ni (Lenape or Unami/ Amerind), nin (Chippewa/Amerind), and noo (Luiseno Amerind).  
In Basque, me is an acceptable ME, but so is ni (I  or ME). Estonian also is not Indo-European (but Finno-Ugric); it’s “me” word is mei
In Proto-Altaic “I” is nya, and its descendants have M-N forms of “me.”  Punjabi m, I  <  S-N אני  ANeeY, I .  See "I."  More pronouns at “NOSTRATIC” and “THOU.”
Daniel David of edenics.net suggests that the many global words like ONE are from  אני ANeeY (I).  When counting, only enough for ME, means that you only have ONE.
ONE is a single item, as in the article AN,, and cognates like the articles  ein in German and een in Dutch.
This may be why 2nd person T-vowel (see “THOU”) is like number two)  (see “DUO” and “TWIN”) .  With 2 objects, the hunter-gatherer has one for a MATE, a TWIN or someone on his tribal TEAM.
For   a brief sampling of” ME” words around the world:  Only  Hungarian en  is reversing   אני   AhNeeY (I), while Thai chan may be reversing the formal me,   אנכי ANoaKHeeY. Akkadian (extinct Semitic) “I” is anaki.
Me is “me” in Azerbajani, Czech, Dutch, Galician, Georgian, Maltese, Portuguese, Slovenian and Spanish.  M-plus –vowel variants include: Albanian mua, Bulgarian mi, Estonian mulle, Greek mou, Hindi mujhe,   Korean na (“my” is nae), Slovak ma, Swahili mimi and Swedish mia.   Italian has me (me), mi (me) and four forms of “my:”  mia, mie, miei and mio.
Perhaps the Yod/Y of  אני   AhNeeY (I) hardens in Danish, Icelandic and Swedish mig, and Norwegian meg. Forms of ME that carry the M and N include Belarusian and Polish  mnie, Croatian and Macedonian mene, Latvian mani, Lithuanian (man, me, to me, for me; mano, my, mine),  Russian mne and Ukrainian meni.
Documentation of all forms of אני   AhNeeY (I) has only begun here.  In the Chilean isolate of Mapuche Iñche,  I,  matches     אנכי  ANoaKHeeY (formal I), while iñchiw, we,  matches  אנחנו ANaKHNOO, we. In the  famous European “isolate,” Basque, “I” is ni. Zulu "I" is  ngi .
Bari (S. Sudan) “me” is nan. [SE]  Also in Hamitic, Jonathan Mohler links the 1st person subject agreement marker in Swahili,  ni,   with   אני   AhNeeY .  The Swahili  1st person suffix of possession, angu,  (ange in Lyia)  is better linked to   אנכי  ANoaKHeeY (formal I).    and -ANGE (Luyia).  In the economical language of Eden, “my father” is אבי  ABHeeY.  In Swahili “my father” is  babangu,  a contraction of baba and yangu.
 This is either another  אני  ANeeY,  or from  אנכי  ANoaKHeeY, (formal  1st person:  I  -- Exodus 20:2).  Benjamin Davies links the following forms of “I” to this: Coptic anok, Dutch ik,  German ich, English I, Greek egṓ, Latin ego (thus EGO) and Sanskrit aham.


Fernando Aedo adds the following:
E d e n i c
1st person  singular  pronoun
אני      אנכי
ANeeY ,      ANoaKHeeY (formal)
SEMITIC


Assyrian

anāku
Arabic
أَنَا
‘anā  
Ge’ez

‘anǝ
Syriac
ܐܶܢܳܐ
‘enā  
Ugaritic

nk  
AMERIND:
Central
and South
America
Quechua (Inca)

ñuqa,     -ni,
Capanahua

Hen
Aguaruna

Hun
Asheninca

naaca
Arabela

janiya,   -nijia
Cashinahua

en, ean
Resigaro

Nó
Sharanahua

Un
Yanesha Amuesha

Na
Iñapari

Nojá
Araona (Amazon)

Ema
Yucuna

Nuká
Chibcha: Bari

Naj
Barbacoa: Guambiano, Awa

Na
Arawak: Achagua

Nujá
Arawak: Curripaco

Noa
Arawak: Piapoco

Núa
Arawak: Yucuna

nuukhá
Arawak: Tariano

nuh
Arawak: Cabiyarí

nu-
Arawak: Baniva

N
Guahibo: Playero, Guahibo

Xáni
Tucano:  (Cuba)

Xan
Tucano: Jitnu

Kan
Mayan:


Huas

nanaa'
Mopa

innen
Chor

En
Chon

Noon
Tzel

ho'on
Tzot

jo'on
Tojo

Cena
Chuj

a'ín
Jaca

Jayin
Acat

Hain
Kanj

'ayinti
Moto

Jain
Teco

'aa'in
Mam

Ain
Agua

In
Ixil

-in
Cakc

Yin
Tzut

in-in
Quic

In
Achi

Yin
Sipa

Iin
Uspa

i>in
Pmam

Jen
Pchi

Jin
Kekc

In
Zapoteco

naa
Chinanteco

Jn
Tarahumara

Nijé
Nahuatl

Nij
Mixteco

na (formal)
AMERIND :
North America:

Tutelo

henígu
Unami /Delaware

nee, (me)
Mahican

neaunuh
Papantla

Kin
Karok

ki-n
Itucale

kanakanö
A more detailed table of New Word 1st-person pronouns will appear in the ebook/book Old Words in the New World.  In Semitic Fernando Aedo has added Akkadian annāku (I) and Phonecian ?nk (I).

F.A. also adds 1st-person subjective pronouns echoing אני ANeeY, I , and אנכי   ANoaKHeeY, the formal “I”, from the Mon-Khmer language family of the Cambodia region:

ʔiŋ   I, me   (Tonga)
ʔɛŋ  eng   I, me, my   (Semai)  -- אני,  אנכי  aNoaKHeey
ʔʌiʔ  eik   we (inclusive, I, you and they), [used with the marker "ei-" attached to the verb]; also: eek [with the marker "e-"] (pronoun)   (Temiar)
ʔaɲ  any   I, me.   (Sre [Koho])
ʔaɲ  ăñ   I, me   (Mnong [Rölöm])
ŋkɑ̤ʔ   I   (Bru) -- אנכי  aNoaKHeey
ʔakuu   I   (Ta'Oi [NVL]) -- אנכי  aNoaKHeey
nə   I   (Lyngngam [Nangstoin])
ŋaː  nga   I   (Khasi)
neː   I (familiar, intimate)"   (Khsing-Mul)
ʔaɲ   I (neutral)   (Khsing-Mul)
ʔéeɲ   oneself, I, me   (Nyah Kur [Central])
ʔan  an   we two (he and I, you and I)   (Car)
ʔaɲ   (je, moi) I, me   (Pear [of Kompong Thom])
ʔiɲ   (je, moi) I, me   (Chong [of Samray])
    kân   I (pronoun)   (Thavung) -- ß אנכי 

For forms of “we” and “us” from  vowel-Noon, see “NOSTRATIC.”